☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Blackburn, Victoria
I am the local supplier and installer of Transportable Shade Sheds for Blackburn and surrounding areas. This local area is one of Australia's hot spots for fishing, boating, camping and off road adventures. I can sell and install shade and storage options for your camper, caravan, boat, truck or tractor in a simple no fuss manner. The opportunity to be in this business has meant that local customers have access to not only purchasing shade sheds but they also have the option to have the product installed. Shade Sheds are suited to town blocks, small acreages and farms with a large range of equipment cover needs. I look forward to meeting customers in and around Blackburn and listening to their needs while also helping them make the best shade shed choice.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Steve & Christine BourkeShade Sheds Victoria in Blackburn, Victoria
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.